Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Homemade Sugar-Free Hot Cocoa


Today, we had a snow-day and the kids had a BLAST!!

We read books, colored, played adoption with beanie babies and of course, enjoyed the snow!!

After the kids came inside they wanted our traditional homemade, hot cocoa!

I make this every time they come in from outside.  It's so easy and it's sugar free!

I use these ingredients:


Milk
Organic Cocoa Powder
Organic Stevia Extract
Natural Vanilla Extract (I was out but I usually add this too)



I don't measure anything.  I usually just add everything to a saucepan and whisk it until hot.


Then, I just pour into a mug.


And ENJOY!! 

That's IT!!  

It's easy & healthy and it tastes way better than those sugary packets.  This is also way cheaper!


After a snow-day like today, the kids were excited about some hot cocoa!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...